Thursday, April 24, 2014

Top Ten Titles on My Spring/Early Summer TBR List

This past winter I fell into somewhat of a reading slump, which is quite unusual for me. I had a hard time finding books that kept me awake (eeek). As soon as I started reading, I would fall asleep on the page...I felt like some of my students. As the weather improves and the weeks pass, I’m finally getting back into the swing of things. To keep me going, I want to make sure that I have a great line up of books ahead of me. These are ten titles I plan to read as the school year winds down and summer begins:

                              
1. The One by Kiera Cass (released May 6th)
2. Of Neptune by Anna Banks (released May 13th)
3. Perfect Lies by Kiersten White  

      
4. Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
5. Killer Instinct by SE Green (released May 6th)
6. Split Second by Kasie West  
7. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi  

   
8. The Paradox of Vertical Flight by Emil Ostrovski  
9. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
10. Dare You To by Katie McGarry

Any other titles I should add to my summer reading list? I need to start building up my library hold list!

No comments:

Post a Comment