Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Winter TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR

As every reader, my TBR list is overwhelmingly long (and I’m sure after reading everyone else’s posts, it will get even longer). Honestly, there are so many good books out there that I’m extremely eager to get my hands on. Right now, I prioritize based on my library hold list, and I read based on the due dates (definitely a good system for an indecisive reader). Below are the books I currently have stacked up; I know I’m WAY behind on some of them, but I’ve been putting them off for good reason (mainly because my emotions aren’t ready yet). Instead of blabbing on and on (I know I'm wordy), I listed just three words that make me want to read each book. Do any sound good to you too?

The Scorpio Races The Living   Fangirl
                                              Out of the Easy   Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock

1. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - Fear...Competition...Death
2. The Living by Matt de la Pena - Disaster...Survival...Action
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Rainbow Rowell (she, alone, makes me want to read this)
4. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys - Clandestine...New Orleans...Murder
5. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick - Suicide...Choices...Humanity

This Is What Happy Looks Like Allegiant (Divergent, #3)   Champion (Legend, #3)
                                             These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)   If You Find Me

6. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith - Happiness...Fate...Coincidence
7. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - Tris...Four...need I say more?
8. Champion by Marie Lu - June...Day...enough said!
9. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman - Space...Catastrophe...Romance
10. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch - Abduction...Survival...Secrets

5 comments:

  1. Great list. I really enjoyed The Scorpio Races.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Fangirl for my birthday (finally!) and really want to read it this Winter, too. I can't believe I haven't read anything by her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Broken Stars was a great read, hope you enjoy it. I really, really want to read Fangirl myself, I have heard nothing but amazing things about that book.

    Great list! I hope you get to read them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started reading Fangirl last night!! So far I really adore it. I am also looking forward to reading more Matthew Quick novels since I just finished The Silver Linings Playbook a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't fond of This Is What Happy Looks Like. I'm curious to know what you think!

    ~Remy @ Books In Her Head

    ReplyDelete