Friday, March 20, 2015

2016 Abe Lincoln Book List

It's here! Next year's Abe Lincoln book list is out...yay! Every year I look forward to this list; it guides my reading for the year. I haven't ever finished a list, although it's been a goal of mine every year. There are always a few books on the list that just aren't for me - usually the zombie ones.

I love this year's list, at least the 7 books I've already read. I've checked two more out to read over spring break (for some reason I still think I finish books quickly, when really I read like a sloth these days). Like I tell my students, if you're looking for something to read, start here.

What I've already read:


 

The rest of the list (Goodreads links):

Boy 21 by Matthew Quick (spring break read)
Butter by Erin Jade Lange
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
If You Could be Mine by Sara Farizan
The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson (I can't believe I haven't read this yet!)
One Shot at Forever by Chris Ballard
Positive: A Memoir by Paige Rawl
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales (spring break read)

No comments:

Post a Comment