Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR
As every reader, my TBR list is overwhelmingly long (and I’m sure after reading everyone else’s posts, it will get even longer). Honestly, there are so many good books out there that I’m extremely eager to get my hands on. Right now, I prioritize based on my library hold list, and I read based on the due dates (definitely a good system for an indecisive reader). Below are the books I currently have stacked up; I know I’m WAY behind on some of them, but I’ve been putting them off for good reason (mainly because my emotions aren’t ready yet). Instead of blabbing on and on (I know I'm wordy), I listed just three words that make me want to read each book. Do any sound good to you too?
1. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - Fear...Competition...Death
2. The Living by Matt de la Pena - Disaster...Survival...Action
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Rainbow Rowell (she, alone, makes me want to read this)
4. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys - Clandestine...New Orleans...Murder
5. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick - Suicide...Choices...Humanity
6. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith - Happiness...Fate...Coincidence
7. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - Tris...Four...need I say more?
8. Champion by Marie Lu - June...Day...enough said!
9. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman - Space...Catastrophe...Romance
10. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch - Abduction...Survival...Secrets